• Site Changes Coming Tuesday

Learn more We have a ton of really exciting updates coming to the site on Tuesday, so keep an eye out for them! During our updates, the site will briefly be down.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Site Redesign: Volunteers for Beta Testing! (ALL POSITIONS ARE FILLED)

Hey guys! I have a huge favor to ask. We're getting ready to launch the site redesign, but some testing needs to be done first. Will you volunteer to check out the redesign and give us feedback on it?? The beta test will begin on April 14th and run for 2 weeks. Reply to this thread if you're down and we'll add you to the private Synner Beta Testing Team forum. We really appreciate it!

UPDATE: ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED. WE ARE SORRY WE COULDN'T GET EVERYONE IN. THIS THREAD WILL REMAIN ACTIVE FOR COMMON DISCUSSION - JAK

Sorry Lauren! Didn't mean to hijak your post 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
Legend
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    Hey! Are you looking for people with a bit of tech knowledge or just feedback from "common" users? ☺️

Synner Endless Summer Collection

laurenf

Community Manager
    Staff member
    Nov 19, 2020
    Wisconsin, USA
    Hey! Are you looking for people with a bit of tech knowledge or just feedback from "common" users? ☺️
    Both are appreciated! Tech knowledge is helpful and common users are important for intuitive feedback. :) We're expecting more of common user feedback though!

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
    Legend
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    Both are appreciated! Tech knowledge is helpful and common users are important for intuitive feedback. :) We're expecting more of common user feedback though!
    Nice! I'm not much of a tech person so I had to make sure common feedback was going to be useful 😹
    I can volunteer then!

• Love
    Reactions: laurenf

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I think once we hit around 10 we will start with that and see if we need more. Just for sake of staying agile.

We will likely need everyone to sign a non-disclosure agreement (aka dont talk about it until its live outside the beta team or take screenshots that are posted publically)

Muz Malek

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Singapore
    www.instagram.com
    Hey guys! I have a huge favor to ask. We're getting ready to launch the site redesign, but some testing needs to be done first. Will you volunteer to check out the redesign and give us feedback on it?? The beta test will begin on April 14th and run for 2 weeks. Reply to this thread if you're down and we'll add you to the private Synner Beta Testing Team forum. We really appreciate it!
    Count me in!