• Syn and Papa G stream September 30th

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream Sept 30th.

Sold one of my Syn models! 😨😢😁🤘🏽

Tory Capman

Nov 11, 2019
I just had to share this. I had 3 Syn models and it came time for me to part with one of them.
After having it listen for over 2 years, I sold it yesterday!
I finally found the perfect buyer! It was a young girl (12-15?) that LOVES A7X. And LOVES Syn. And is a student here!
After seeing her good the guitar, and the excitement it brought her, I feel like I’ve done the best thing for my beloved instrument. I hope it inspires her as much as it did me and I’m so happy to see it go to another person who loves A7X and playing guitar as much as I do. She’s hoping to go to her first A7X show in August! I’ve been on top of the world ever since she got it so I just had to share!

Tory Capman

Nov 11, 2019
It is, but I’m so glad that it went to someone who will love it a cherish it like I did! I’ve turned down many offers from people whom I thought would just resell it.

Tory Capman

Nov 11, 2019
Thanks!
It was a Syn custom black w/ silver pinstripes. I also have black w/red and a custom-s white w/black stripes.
The one I have with red stripes is in drop-c tubing and the white one is the one I use most often. So this one didn’t get much attention anymore, it’ll be much happier in her hands!

Joshua Pehrson

Nov 11, 2019
I used to have the Syn Gates Joker Custom but I sold it when I was in serious need of money.
Now I can’t find one…

Ed Seith

Staff member
Nov 11, 2019
Marana, AZ USA
Looking at the specs on the new ones here in the store, it looks like Syn has significantly refined these for the new model year. ~18k resistance on the new pickups sounds batshit crazy; I’m looking forward to hearing how they sound!