• Syn and Papa Gates stream coming soon!

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream May 5th 1:00 CDT.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Some personal stuff I'd like to share

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    That's a brave share, my friend. It's hard, especially for guys, to be open and vulnerable. Maybe your generation is better at it than mine. I certainly know mine is better at it than my father's generation - they don't call them "The Silent Generation" for nothing.

Either way, that's progress. I wish you all the strength and love you can manage on your journey. Your friends and family here are rooting for you.

Peace and love, brother, even if you DO want me to choke on my dreams. :devilish:

• Love
    Reactions: Ids Schiere

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    That's a brave share, my friend. It's hard, especially for guys, to be open and vulnerable. Maybe your generation is better at it than mine. I certainly know mine is better at it than my father's generation - they don't call them "The Silent Generation" for nothing.

Either way, that's progress. I wish you all the strength and love you can manage on your journey. Your friends and family here are rooting for you.

Peace and love, brother, even if you DO want me to choke on my dreams. :devilish:
    Thank you so much Ed!

Firsty Lasty

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    I've been having lots of flashbacks and sleeping very badly.

When my anxiety was at its worst there was one night I was tossing & turning so restlessly in bed that I managed to accidentally stab myself full-force in the eyeball with my thumb. I recommend not doing that.