Song tutorial requests

Alec Lewis

Nov 11, 2019
I wanted to create this post so if anyone had some song tutorial requests…as I do… Then maybe some people in the community can help out with a link or even their own tutorial. Any songs are welcome.

Alec Lewis

Nov 11, 2019
I’ve been wanting to learn And All Things Will End by of course, A7X. I tried looking for videos or anything and I don’t personally trust tabs too much but I haven’t found much of anything so far. It sound fairly simple especially the main riff but I can’t quite get it by ear.

Turias F.

Nov 11, 2019
I really want to see a Afterlife Solo Tutorial like the woman did with Hail To The King in this forum.
Nobody transcribed that solo perfectly…

Alec Lewis

Nov 11, 2019
Lewis Blake on that riff what is the last little part, Im pretty sure the power chords are just the open 6th 5th and maybe 4th string in there as well.

Lewis Blake

Nov 11, 2019
Hey Alec, I tried transcribing that bit, it’s really hard to hear if I’m honest.
However, I made this for you, hope it helps – let me know.
https://youtu.be/Xb0qhfgNvxU

Alec Lewis

Nov 11, 2019
Yeah that video is a huge help I haven’t been able to find many video tutorials that are worth watching out there so thanks for this.

Matt Wildman

Nov 11, 2019
Liberty IN
@Turias F, I am currently working on the afterlife solo. Im still trying to learn the different parts to it (and the speed), but once i learn it I can shoot you a tutorial sometime if you would like.

Matt Wildman

Nov 11, 2019
Liberty IN
Also Turias, if you want to know how to play the intro to afterlife I posted a riff on it a couple days ago. (It isn’t a tutorial but it may help if you need it)

G

Please I always wanted to play the creeping death solo please help but all the videos are not descriptive about the fast guitar run kirk does

Alec Lewis

Nov 11, 2019
Yeah for any solos I would highly recommend Chris Zoupa as he is arguably the best solo teacher on YouTube at the moment. He does do creeping death as well. If you don’t like his content then you may be more interested in trying to get like a personal video made from someone on here but idk.