• Syn and Papa Gates stream coming soon!

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream May 5th 1:00 CDT.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Suggestions?

Dk6661

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 12, 2019
Missouri
I'm debating on which song i want to learn and it's between blinded in chains, danger line, and unbound i want to try to challenge myself and i know those three songs are pretty challenging any suggestions?

Dk6661

Nov 12, 2019
Missouri
I really love that solo too I was actually thinking about danger line because that is one of my absolute favorite songs by avenged right behind higher but i don't think im ready to tackle anything from the stage at the moment.

Reactions: Ids Schiere

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I really love that solo too I was actually thinking about danger line because that is one of my absolute favorite songs by avenged right behind higher but i don't think im ready to tackle anything from the stage at the moment.
You can always give it a shot 💁

Reactions: Dk6661
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Lauren D

New Student
Dec 6, 2020
Danger line is a good one. Any song you like you might as well give it a try! Unless your like me and have a Floyd rose and can't drop tune 🙃

Reactions: Dk6661

Dk6661

Nov 12, 2019
Missouri
Danger line is a good one. Any song you like you might as well give it a try! Unless your like me and have a Floyd rose and can't drop tune 🙃
Yeah i love danger line this was kind of a pointless thread if i kind of already knew what i wanted to do sorry guys😅