• Syn and Papa Gates stream coming soon!

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream May 5th 1:00 CDT.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Synner hangout

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I know I wasn't too Fond of yet another Platform in the past, but we could use something Like discord where we Just Hop into a voice Chat when we have time and whoever happens to have some spare time too can join. You can be Muted while Nobody is in so it's quite comfortable to do

Would be cool to have some more frequent hangouts... Even I could use some social contacts beyond texting at this Point

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    I know I wasn't too Fond of yet another Platform in the past, but we could use something Like discord where we Just Hop into a voice Chat when we have time and whoever happens to have some spare time too can join. You can be Muted while Nobody is in so it's quite comfortable to do

Would be cool to have some more frequent hangouts... Even I could use some social contacts beyond texting at this Point
    That's true, discord could work too

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Yeah I'm not even sure the timezone you are in so its difficult to match eastern time zones. Can you give us the name of your time zone.. its possible it was already said but many pages to go through.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I just dunno what part of the world the time zone is ..like I think its a good 14 hours difference for me.