• Syn and Papa Gates stream coming soon!

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream May 5th 1:00 CDT.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Thank You Radu & Music Production Class Attendees!

Radu-Cristian Perde

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Montreal
AMAZING CLASS RABU!!! Thank you for all that amazing information!! You're very talented! i Loved so much the class!! 🤘 🙌 💞 and i love u too if you didn't read the chat! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y) waiting for more class in the future! :)
It really has been my absolute pleasure!! Thank you so much for coming down to the workshop as well, loved your presence and loved your questions too! Now I am looking forward to you getting that guitar you mentionned you wanted to buy ;) I did read the chat but the I still really appreciate this, right back at you!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Gabby Heafy

Gabby Heafy

Music Theory Bragger
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    It really has been my absolute pleasure!! Thank you so much for coming down to the workshop as well, loved your presence and loved your questions too! Now I am looking forward to you getting that guitar you mentionned you wanted to buy ;) I did read the chat but the I still really appreciate this, right back at you!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
    Thank you Rabu! :) obviously I'll need your help to know which guitar I should buy! 🙌🙌💞

• Love
    Reactions: Radu-Cristian Perde
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Melbourne, Australia
    I think the syn gates stream is behind a paywall because that's also where the legends only quarterly webinars recordings are posted. I'm not sure this particular one is intentionally behind. Paywall but the legends webinar replays are I think 😅

Yeah, that's what struck me as odd, I would have figured as these sessions were open to all to attend that the recordings would be also.

Synner Endless Summer Collection