Thank you Syn

Ryan Conboy

Nov 11, 2019
New to posting but I want to thank Syn and reverb for this guitar https://imgur.com/a/aDmZK98

This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Ryan Conboy.

Syn Gates

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 18, 2019
My pleasure brother and thank you, it’s for a great cause that supports music education for kids. Welcome to the family!

Kfir Yaakovi

Nov 11, 2019
Thank you Ryan!
Hope to see you posting here more, hopefully videos of you playing the guitar!
Welcome!

This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Kfir Yaakovi.

Ryan Conboy

Nov 11, 2019
thinking about it kinda feels like thor’s hammer and I’m not worthy enough at this point lol

Kfir Yaakovi

Nov 11, 2019
You are sure worthy.
But I feel ya. The first days I got my Black Moon I was like, hell I’m not gonna touch it.
But you know, that’s the reason you MUST play it.
Share the experience with us 🙂

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. New music 12/30! 🎸🤺🐈
Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
That was awfully nice of you to purchase a guitar to help support the cause! I can’t wait to see you rocking out on it!

The Raven

Nov 11, 2019
Sexy guitar man! How about a video of you breaking her in? I’d love to see how it plays.

Kfir Yaakovi

Nov 11, 2019
Ryan thats too bad.
I encourage u to upload videos regardless of your level.
There are people from all levels here that can learn/assist/comment and help u develop ur skills.
No need to be shy for you guitar skills, even if you can’t play a single note bro

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. New music 12/30! 🎸🤺🐈
Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Hey there Ryan! I think that my current contest for June would be perfect for you to break in your fear about being a beginner. It doesn’t matter even if this guitar you bought is the first guitar you’ve purchased and this will be the first time you’ve ever even held a pick. I have a contest that is going on right now where I think you would definitely be intrested in the prize! But the only way to be qualified for it as if you post a Video to the riff page. If you can’t post to the riff page you can simply upload it anywhere you wish on the forum. Simply watch The 1st lesson and even just talk about it with your guitar in your hand. If you are a beginner I think you will definitely find use out of this month’s prize

Calvin Phillips

Nov 11, 2019
cambridge ontario
www.facebook.com
Dont br afraid of posting bad videos here. No one is gonna laugh or make fun. Infact what you’ll get is tips to improv your playing. Been here year and a half now and many people have helped me just by telling me small things they see that I’ve never seen that could help me.
You may be a beginner but I bet within a few months you’ll be playing a kick ass solo for all to hear.

Syn Gates

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 18, 2019
The earlier the better Ryan! Easier to create great habits in the beginning than break bad habits in the future. We are all here to help!