That time when I held a Presentation about A7X in school

Dominik Gräber The Great

Nov 11, 2019
Saarland
Guitar Experience (years)
I remember that some years ago, Back when I was at school I actually Held a Presentation in Avenged Sevenfold.
We were allowed to choose any topic for this so my choice was easy.

I think it was about ten Minuten. I talked about their discography, the Passing of the Rev and I played Parts of Afterlife and So Far Away to the class. I even got a 1 (an A) for it If I remember correctly.

This came to my mind again because a while ago I was talking to a friend who said I got him Into some A7X with that presentation.

Rute Rodrigues

Nov 11, 2019
Portugal
Nobody listens to metal in my school. I can say for sure that Im the only high school student playing guitar and listening to other styles away from pop and rap

Dominik Gräber The Great

Nov 11, 2019
Saarland
Guitar Experience (years)
Yeah, so I listen to metal, jazz, blues and classical, so 2 years ago I was in 9th grade I kinda surfered bullying because of that. They used to make fun of me. Kids are stupid sometimes. Fortunatly Im not in that class anymore jeez
That's rough. I fucking hate people. I have a pink hoodie which has a unicorn on it and it says "Death Metal". I like to go out with it and hear people talk behind my back stuff like "Hah he's gay". It's kinda funny if you know how to deal with it.

Rute Rodrigues

Nov 11, 2019
Portugal
That's rough. I fucking hate people. I have a pink hoodie which has a unicorn on it and it says "Death Metal". I like to go out with it and hear people talk behind my back stuff like "Hah he's gay". It's kinda funny if you know how to deal with it.
Jeez people can be so shit sometimes. Thats why Im not appart of these shitty high school groups and Im just on my world or with good friends of mine that I know since we're in 1st grade and never give a shit to anybody else. You know what I say? BE YOURSELF.

Edward John

Nov 11, 2019
UK
Yeah, so I listen to metal, jazz, blues and classical, so 2 years ago I was in 9th grade I kinda surfered bullying because of that. They used to make fun of me. Kids are stupid sometimes. Fortunatly Im not in that class anymore jeez
Sorry to hear that, it's a shame M. Shadows isn't everywhere to beat the crap out of idiots like that. Yeah, friends are fleeting, family is family.

• Haha
Reactions: Rute Rodrigues