Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Stevie Ray Vaughan - Couldn't Stand The Weather

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Calvin Phillips

Nov 11, 2019
cambridge ontario
www.reverbnation.com
Like i said last week ids doesnt have to be the only person doing this. If you feel some songs are left out.. do one yourself. You dont need to be a theory wizard but you'll get tons of practice out of it. So your theory will get better.

Ids Schiere

Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
Like i said last week ids doesnt have to be the only person doing this. If you feel some songs are left out.. do one yourself. You dont need to be a theory wizard but you'll get tons of practice out of it. So your theory will get better.
I do enjoy doing it though, but you're right if I'm not doing a song you like and are interested you can definetely look at it yourself too! It's great practice(little bit of theory knowledge helps though)

Calvin Phillips

Nov 11, 2019
cambridge ontario
www.reverbnation.com
I do enjoy doing it though, but you're right if I'm not doing a song you like and are interested you can definetely look at it yourself too! It's great practice(little bit of theory knowledge helps though)
This is why I say do it yourself. If you get stuck the answers are right in your face. I'd say after 2 or 3 songs alone you'll figure it out. It's something I've thought of doing too but time wise.. hard for me.