Unable to upload a riff – help!

supraja vadlamani

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, i’m unable to upload a riff because everytime I click submit, the video url shows up as an error despite numerous tries. The link is the whole link (with the https://) and it’s from youtube. Any help would be appreciated!

Ids Schiere

Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
I see you haven’t verified your account yet. That is done by linking your account to facebook/Google. Also check the captcha. All of this is all to counteract all the annoying spammers.

Ids Schiere

Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
Don’t know. Maybe maintenance. I’m also unable to comment on riffs. Maybe they are trying to filter all the spamming bots/people out and disabled the riff section until the figured that out😅

supraja vadlamani

Nov 11, 2019
There hasn’t been a new riff for a while, so I’m guessing everybody’s having some trouble. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon enough, but I’m confident that it’s maintenance at this point! 🙂

Eric Schnell

Nov 11, 2019
Hi Guys, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The issue seems to be related to the recent maintenance that was performed on the website and we will get this resolved asap.

Sayonil Mitra

Nov 11, 2019
I think it is somewhat sorted. I just uploaded my riff. Waiting for all you guys to post riffs

Eric Schnell

Nov 11, 2019
Hi Guys,
Riff section should be fixed. Please let us know if anyone else continues to experience any issues.
Thanks

Adam Ashbridge

Nov 11, 2019
I’ve recently signed up to the Synyster Gates School, and I’ve been trying to upload a riff for the last few days. My account is verified, but it says ‘please verify your account to continue’.
I’ve tried multiple times. Still nothing.
Also, the website doesn’t work on certain browsers. Any recommendations for which one i should use?
Thanks

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. New music 12/30! 🎸🤺🐈
Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Hey Adam! Email your situation to [email protected]
They’re still working out kinks and we can expect a variety of hiccups for a little longer. The admins respond really quickly if you can’t get it to work. Plus it’ll help them detect other issues🙂🙂

Steven Bellah

Nov 11, 2019
I’ve been having the same issue Adam. Verified my account with FB and google and have tried both YouTube URLs formats.
I’ve tried uploading through my galaxy s8 phone and with chrome on my laptop. All with the same “verification” error.

Nov 11, 2019
[email protected] I also have problems like that, many times, continue to fail even though I have verified my Facebook and Google accounts. I uploaded from my cellphone, cellphone xiaomi redmi 6, from chrome

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. New music 12/30! 🎸🤺🐈
Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Hello Muhammed! I can assure you there is nothing wrong with your account 🙂 You’re just not verified. I pinned this post on the top of the forum section for EVERYONE to read a few months ago, so that if you were having this problem you could let me know your email address and I can verify you.
Here is the link to the forum topic
WHO NEEDS THEIR ACCOUNT VERIFIED? (Look For Blue CheckMark)

please read the forum and follow the instructions. Thank you!