• SGS Instagram Contest

click here to learn more Perform a riff based on one of the Synyster Gates lessons for the chance to win some awesome prizes!
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Tour Update from the Band - Fan Email

Touring information for A7X, Syn, and more

Daniel Sobota

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Yeah me too. For some reason, I find it cringe to play in a venue with no one around. The only livestream show I thought was a good idea was the Behemoth one because they did it in an abandonned church, which is fitting for them, and I feel they would have done something like this pandemic or not
Behemoth stream was insane. They will release it on blu-ray and DVD with some other footage.

Radu-Cristian Perde

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Montreal
Behemoth stream was insane. They will release it on blu-ray and DVD with some other footage.
As they should! I really feel like this show has enough production value and uniquness to be its own thing. Most of the livestream show are just standard shows you would see on the road but you cant bring an abandonned church on the road so thats just awesome

Reactions: Daniel Sobota

Andrei Moraru

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    Glad to hear they're doing fine. Honestly, an inward approach seems like the only way to keep sane. And yeah, as much as I appreciate bands trying to keep a seemingly normal schedule...it ain't working for me either. I mean props to them for doing it but...I dunno, I just don't feel it.

Reactions: ari.mac

Iris

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Supporter
    Legend
  • Oct 14, 2020
    Everett, Washington
    I'm glad we heard something. Hoping that when all this is over and they hopefully tour they come through my area. I haven't had the privilege of seeing them live.

Reactions: William Byerley
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Search over 1 MILLION titles!