• Syn and Papa Gates stream coming soon!

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream May 5th 1:00 CDT.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Updates to the Syngates Community

alexj

Administrator
Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Hi all!

Just wanted to send out a quick update on everything that is happening in the community behind the scenes.

As many of you have probably noticed, we have options to pay for a user upgrade now. I just want to make sure you guys know that you are in no way required to get one and the entire site will remain accessible to all members, whether you paid for an upgrade or not.

Also wanted to mention that currently the user upgrades are only taking away ads, but in the next week or two, all of the features from the upgrades will be added to the site.

Thanks for being patient guys and let me know if you have any questions!

alexj

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Hey Alex! thanks for the update. I'm just curious what the new features would be if I chose to do a paid upgrade?
    Absolutely! If you click on your user in the navigation bar and then look at all of the options you'll see user upgrades. All of the options and features are listed out in there.

Reactions: Chris Johnston

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com

Synner Endless Summer Collection

João Jófili

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Hey, everybody! I apologize for what I am about to ask... the last few months have been pretty intense for me, but now I finally have the time to get back to SGS, I noticed the interface has changed to a much more beautiful and intuitive design! But when I checked my messages, I noticed I didn't have the ones I used to. Were they deleted when the SGS went under maintenance a while ago? Thank you!

alexj

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Hey, everybody! I apologize for what I am about to ask... the last few months have been pretty intense for me, but now I finally have the time to get back to SGS, I noticed the interface has changed to a much more beautiful and intuitive design! But when I checked my messages, I noticed I didn't have the ones I used to. Were they deleted when the SGS went under maintenance a while ago? Thank you!
    Hi there! Yes sorry when we migrated to the new version of the site we weren't able to transfer over the private messages you had before. Sorry about that!

Ethan Keeling

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Aylesbury, England
    This sounds like a great idea. Couple questions....

What does an annual care package entail?

and what is invoved with the webinar (is that the right word i used?!) with Syn/Papa, i.e. ways to improve the school, more of a social gathering etc etc.

Thanks!

alexj

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    This sounds like a great idea. Couple questions....

What does an annual care package entail?

and what is invoved with the webinar (is that the right word i used?!) with Syn/Papa, i.e. ways to improve the school, more of a social gathering etc etc.

Thanks!
    Hey @Ethan Keeling, the care package will be announced in the coming weeks! As far as the webinar goes, it will be quarterly and will be both a social gathering and a brainstorming session on how to improve the school between community leaders and legendary members

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown🎸 Mother of Dragons🐉
    Staff member
    Legend
  • Sep 24, 2019
    Kansas City, MO
    Hi all!

Just wanted to send out a quick update on everything that is happening in the community behind the scenes.

As many of you have probably noticed, we have options to pay for a user upgrade now. I just want to make sure you guys know that you are in no way required to get one and the entire site will remain accessible to all members, whether you paid for an upgrade or not.

Also wanted to mention that currently the user upgrades are only taking away ads, but in the next week or two, all of the features from the upgrades will be added to the site.

Thanks for being patient guys and let me know if you have any questions!

Alex is the woman!! Thank you for this!!

Steven Huth

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Very nice! and thanks for the updates to everyone involved. As well as the community. If there wasn't anyone here, they wouldn't be updating!

• Love
    Reactions: alexj