• Syn and Papa G stream September 30th

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream Sept 30th.

Updates to the Syngates Community

alexj

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Hi all!

Just wanted to send out a quick update on everything that is happening in the community behind the scenes.

As many of you have probably noticed, we have options to pay for a user upgrade now. I just want to make sure you guys know that you are in no way required to get one and the entire site will remain accessible to all members, whether you paid for an upgrade or not.

Also wanted to mention that currently the user upgrades are only taking away ads, but in the next week or two, all of the features from the upgrades will be added to the site.

Thanks for being patient guys and let me know if you have any questions!

alexj

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Hey Alex! thanks for the update. I'm just curious what the new features would be if I chose to do a paid upgrade?
Absolutely! If you click on your user in the navigation bar and then look at all of the options you'll see user upgrades. All of the options and features are listed out in there.

Reactions: Chris Johnston

João Jófili

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Hey, everybody! I apologize for what I am about to ask... the last few months have been pretty intense for me, but now I finally have the time to get back to SGS, I noticed the interface has changed to a much more beautiful and intuitive design! But when I checked my messages, I noticed I didn't have the ones I used to. Were they deleted when the SGS went under maintenance a while ago? Thank you!

alexj

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Hey, everybody! I apologize for what I am about to ask... the last few months have been pretty intense for me, but now I finally have the time to get back to SGS, I noticed the interface has changed to a much more beautiful and intuitive design! But when I checked my messages, I noticed I didn't have the ones I used to. Were they deleted when the SGS went under maintenance a while ago? Thank you!
Hi there! Yes sorry when we migrated to the new version of the site we weren't able to transfer over the private messages you had before. Sorry about that!

Ethan Keeling

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Aylesbury, England
This sounds like a great idea. Couple questions....

What does an annual care package entail?

and what is invoved with the webinar (is that the right word i used?!) with Syn/Papa, i.e. ways to improve the school, more of a social gathering etc etc.

Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: alexj

alexj

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
This sounds like a great idea. Couple questions....

What does an annual care package entail?

and what is invoved with the webinar (is that the right word i used?!) with Syn/Papa, i.e. ways to improve the school, more of a social gathering etc etc.

Thanks!
Hey @Ethan Keeling, the care package will be announced in the coming weeks! As far as the webinar goes, it will be quarterly and will be both a social gathering and a brainstorming session on how to improve the school between community leaders and legendary members

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. I Run This Joint
Staff member
Legend
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Hi all!

Just wanted to send out a quick update on everything that is happening in the community behind the scenes.

As many of you have probably noticed, we have options to pay for a user upgrade now. I just want to make sure you guys know that you are in no way required to get one and the entire site will remain accessible to all members, whether you paid for an upgrade or not.

Also wanted to mention that currently the user upgrades are only taking away ads, but in the next week or two, all of the features from the upgrades will be added to the site.

Thanks for being patient guys and let me know if you have any questions!
Alex is the woman!! Thank you for this!!

Steven Huth

New Student
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Very nice! and thanks for the updates to everyone involved. As well as the community. If there wasn't anyone here, they wouldn't be updating!

• Love
Reactions: alexj