VIDEO SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS COMING UP!!

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. I Run This Joint
Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Guitar Experience (years)
Hey what’s up everyone? I have sent out roughly 70 emails to everyone who responded with their email address in the school and I’ve only received 5 different students’ videos. Please check your emails as I sent them out twice. Let’s make this one awesome! The deadline is July 1st so don’t forget!

Ids Schiere

Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
I sent mine! It was to big for Gmail to handle so it was a Google Drive link.
Buthen yeah people it doesn’t take that much time to make that video!

Jak Angelescu

Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
@annelene I’m not mad at you girl. I’m not mad at anyone. I’m just frustrated that everyone jumped my guns to get on the bandwagon and this is so special (and you know why 🙂 ) and people are not even responding. I’m mostly mad that the fact I had almost 400 people begging me to be a part of it on Instagram and they didn’t get picked because they weren’t the in the first 10 to respond. Only two people responded with their videos and BOTH of them were not a part of the original ten selected. I reached out to them personally because they were such great fans and great people. I don’t mind how long it takes for people to submit. It’s just really terrible that those who have this opportunity are shunning it when there are thousands who wish they had this opportunity. I’m going to be writing some other people personally on Instagram today to try and get more videos 🙂 🙂

Mariler Ferrer

Nov 11, 2019
Zaragoza, Spain
Jak, tomorrow i’ll be seeing a7x live (I can’t wait!!!) I wanted to send my video after the concert so I can make some comment about my experience in the show

Nov 11, 2019
I’m in the same boat as Brandon, I have no idea what this is, but if you’re still taking people, i’d love to be apart of it!
Best,
Jack

Jak Angelescu

Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Thanks boys! Jackson, please message me your email address and I’ll send the details to you both 🤗

Sayonil Mitra

Nov 11, 2019
Just to be sure, you got mine right?
Just 5 of us? I hope you see a flood of videos from this forum in next few days.

Pallavi Rao

Nov 11, 2019
Hi Jak! My sister Supraja is one of the people who’s supposed to send you the video. She was waiting for me to return from my travelling so we could make the video together and send it. I promise you’ll have it by tonight, max tomorrow! I hope that’s okay 🙂
Cheers!
Pallavi