What are you currently listening to?

Daniel Sobota

Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
This was one of the most popular topics on the official A7X forum, so I’m returning it.
I’m currently listening a band that I know Syn is a fan of, because he talked about Alexi Laiho’s guitar playing in interviews. Sick performance.

Ids Schiere

Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
Guitar Experience (years)
I’ve been mostly listening to my random gypsy jazz playlist, my guitar play playlist (with stuff I wanna learn and stuff I already know) and Marshall Matters by Eminem

Benjamin Phillips

Nov 11, 2019
Currently the bands I’m listening to include some of my favorite classics like Rush, King Crimson, Iron Maiden, Rainbow, Dio, Black Sabbath, Tool, Slayer, Anthrax, Metallica, and Dream Theater.
If you catch me listening to anything modern it will likely be Slipknot, Behomith, Ghost, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Animals as Leaders, or Opeth.

Benjamin Phillips

Nov 11, 2019
Huge Pantera fan here as well. One of the few metal bands I can listen to around non metalhead friends and they will appreciate the band.

Donnie Keeney

Nov 11, 2019
Prokofiev Piano Concerto number 3 and Gustav Holtz Planets Suites. Check them out! They are some of the most “metal” classical pieces around.

Andres Pierce

Nov 11, 2019
An album i recently re-discovered is Far Beyond Driven by Pantera, drums sound AWESOME and mixed very well, approved for headbanging