What are you currently listening to?

Filip Tomiša

Nov 11, 2019
Croatia
www.youtube.com
Guitar Experience (years)
@owen Yeah the album is great. A statue of the king is an amazing song. It’s so different. Avatar is going to be one of the biggest bands in the near future.

Will Turner

Nov 11, 2019
Since I don’t want this to be too repetitive I’ll just make a list.
Slipknot, Stone sour, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Nirvana, Green day, Korn, SOAD, Lamb of God, Gorillaz, Good Charlotte.
Been meaning to listen to some Pantera, MCR and RATM. Recently I’ve been loving Closer by NIN.

Robert Freeborn

Nov 11, 2019
I’m listening to Avatar’s new album, Avatar Country. The music is awesome, but I really love that they worked the word “King” into every song title. These guys are weird in the best way.

John Setzler

Nov 11, 2019
An underground instrumental artist named Grocki. Has a YouTube channel with 2 original songs and several covers and a 6 song album. He did everything from guitars to drums to mixing and all.

Daniel Sobota

Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Waiting for what it seems the most controversial album of the year, Machine Head’s Catharsis. These singles are quite different and a bit more radio-friendly, but they still have that quintessential MH groove.

Nov 11, 2019
Avenged, Bungle, Ghost, BLS, flamenco artists… soundtracks and scores… yeah not much. I’ve gotten pretty bored of metal because I’ve listened to it so much, so I’m out giving new styles of music a try. So far I’m loving whatever pops up on shuffle, haha.

Greg Howard

Nov 11, 2019
Avatar’s Statue of a King is a concept album, just like Feathers and Flesh, tells a story. I’m going to see them in Feb in Cleveland. Cant wait. I first saw them a couple of years ago when they opened for Avenged in Toledo. Been a huge fan ever since. Bloody Angel may be the best song ever.

Ed Seith

Nov 11, 2019
Marana, AZ USA
On a power metal kick lately with old Gammaray – listening to Insanity and Genius from ~1995 right now. Great stuff. Kai Hansen is the shit.