• SGS Instagram Contest

click here to learn more Perform a riff based on one of the Synyster Gates lessons for the chance to win some awesome prizes!
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

What are you currently listening to?

William Byerley

Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Nether Worlds

cornona is crown virus? so if crown it's go on the head, so it's disease of the head? cornioapathy? i read they giving placebos

Last edited:
Synner Endless Summer Collection

William Byerley

Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Nether Worlds

This is really hardcore, I don't remember hearing this. I really like that part starting 2:40

Here's the album, not sure if it's in it's entirety. it's rev&syn around 2001-2002. The wiki credits 3 others as well, I thought it was just a duo for the longest time. After this album wiki says Synyster and Johnny joined A7x and they created WTF in 2003. This was one of the few CDs I had/have, probably played it everyday for some years ( exaggerating some ), I still don't know all the words, Wiki would be a cool name for grape juice. Can't remember the year I first heard A7x, it was a little before or after Bat Country was on the MTV Awards. My boss gave me COE, he was a really down to earth guy, I don't think I'll forget him easily. That guy works hard!

Last edited:

Firsty Lasty

Nov 11, 2019
I especially love the extended solo during the slow part of this performance; almost kinda reminds me of Dire Straits
Reminds me of Buckethead, but I can't remember which song. So here's some random Buckethead.

Nottingham Lace. It really gets going two minutes in, everything before that is to prepare your ears and set the mood.

Search over 1 MILLION titles!