What is your favorite song from The Stage album?

Nocturne

Dec 1, 2019
France
I'm curious. It is really hard for me to decide but I think it is The Stage. One of my favorite Avenged Sevenfold's song since the first time I heard it. And the music video is awesome and fits the song perfectly.

Reactions: Lucas Weiman

Steven Bellah

Nov 11, 2019
Fort Worth Tx
I'd have to say Exist or Roman Sky. Even though Exist is 15 minutes long I always listen to it entirely and never get bored of it. The intro for Roman Sky is too good and the solos are something else. If I had to choose between the two I'd pick Exist.
Man, I want to listen to Exist more but that monologue started to feel like a damned lecture every playthrough. Is there a version anywhere without it?

The Stage is still my favorite track off of the album. The intro and that main guitar riff is just too good.

Lucas Weiman

Nov 11, 2019
Man, I want to listen to Exist more but that monologue started to feel like a damned lecture every playthrough. Is there a version anywhere without it?

The Stage is still my favorite track off of the album. The intro and that main guitar riff is just too good.
Martin Ronning's cover of it has an added solo at the end of it with no NDT speech... his solo fits PERFECTLY and he fucking NAILS it. Check it out.

Ed Seith

Nov 11, 2019
Marana, AZ USA

I fuckin love that monologue. It gives me chills every time.

Lucas Weiman

Nov 11, 2019
Oh my god, this guy is a beast, I wish I could do half of what he can do. Did he ever came here?
I've never seen him post here, but the best way to contact him is through his instagram account. He's really nice. Also theres a video on my account of a skype session I did with him where I asked him a bunch of questions, if you are interested.

Nocturne

Dec 1, 2019
France
I've never seen him post here, but the best way to contact him is through his instagram account. He's really nice. Also theres a video on my account of a skype session I did with him where I asked him a bunch of questions, if you are interested.
Awesome! I will check it out!

Daniel Verde

Nov 11, 2019
I remember the first time I listened to this album. Exist was the stand out song for me. But the more I listened to it, the more I admired this album. Now, I don't even know if I could pick one song above the rest.
The Stage is classic, pure fun.
Paradigm has some of the most thought provoking lyrics
Angels, Simulation, and Higher are all exceptional especially their respective guitar solos!
Fermi Paradox is great, very underated song!

I'm going to pick four and say The Stage, Angels, Fermi Paradox, and Exist. Those are the cornerstones of this album for me :cool:

carlosmqr

Nov 17, 2019
Portugal/Manchester UK
The Stage is such an incredible album... I cant really say wich is my favourite song, is that album I listen beginning to end without skipping a song and takes me somewhere else. Is kinda weird, I would say is my favourite A7X album without having my favourite songs if that makes sense 😅

NickQ

Jun 25, 2020
At the moment I'd have to say Higher is my favorite. The whole song is amazing and the beautiful outro is probably one of my favorite parts of the album itself!