Who’s going to see Syn live this month!?

Wes Summers

Nov 11, 2019
Valparaiso Indiana
Whos all going to see Syn shred on tour this month?! I’ll be in the the front row at Grand Rapids this Sunday! Hope to see you all there! Syn, be looking for. Me brother! Hope to see some of you in person and talk music!

Hayley Frederick

Nov 11, 2019
i was supposed to on tuesday but now I’m not!!:( so upset about it, but I am driving from jersey to ohio for the rock on the range in may! super excited for that road trip

Joe Giumarello

Nov 11, 2019
I’d love to see them but the closest to me is reading Pennsylvania and that’s 2 hours away

Hayley Frederick

Nov 11, 2019
@Joe same here, I’m in Nj, and reading is 2 and half hours for me..thats the one i planned to go to but its not happening

nancy meza

Nov 11, 2019
Feb 2nd Little Rock! Almost a 5 hour drive from Dallas! I saw them last year with Metallica but the setlist was cut short to add a local band. Can’t wait to see them headline! 😀

Chasta Feucht

Nov 11, 2019
Seeing them in Biloxi, MS in 2 weeks… 5 hour drive and I won a meet & greet pass! I’m so stoked! My 10th show & i’m just as excited as my first!🖤

G

I was supposed to see him and the band live yesterday but my uncle had lied to me about getting floor and meet and greet tickets. You can imagine how upset I am because this was going to be my first concert experience!