Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Win a free pedal! 🔥

Synner Endless Summer Collection

isa_llorente24

Jul 13, 2020
Bogota-Colombia
And you thought the contests were over and done with! 😜

Not only does Syn have a new amp on the way, but he wants to give away a pedal as well, and YOU can win it! ✨💥✨
Here’s how:
  • Create a riff based off of one of Syn's tips from the lessons and post it here: https://syngates.com/media/categories/syns-tip-riffs-for-pedal-contest.17/
  • Students with an upgraded account (Supporters and Legends) will get double the riff points when they post their video!
  • The student making the most effort in their video will have a chance to win!
  • As always, Syn has the final say on who wins the contest!
*In the description of your video, please be sure to indicate which tip you used from which lesson and how you used it.

The deadline to submit a riff is December 6th. The winner will be announced during the week of December 7th!
Sound cool?

Good luck guys :money-face:
Oh! that's awesome, i have a quetion. The give away it's international? or just national, i want to know

pedro vargas

Nov 11, 2019
And you thought the contests were over and done with! 😜

Not only does Syn have a new amp on the way, but he wants to give away a pedal as well, and YOU can win it! ✨💥✨
Here’s how:
  • Create a riff based off of one of Syn's tips from the lessons and post it here: https://syngates.com/media/categories/syns-tip-riffs-for-pedal-contest.17/
  • Students with an upgraded account (Supporters and Legends) will get double the riff points when they post their video!
  • The student making the most effort in their video will have a chance to win!
  • As always, Syn has the final say on who wins the contest!
*In the description of your video, please be sure to indicate which tip you used from which lesson and how you used it.

The deadline to submit a riff is December 6th. The winner will be announced during the week of December 7th!
Sound cool?

Good luck guys :money-face:
Good night, I have a question, can I upload more videos or it just has to be one?

Search over 1 MILLION titles!