Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Win a free pedal! 🔥

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Radu-Cristian Perde

Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Montreal
Yeah I couldn't participate because he gave no bass tips :(

For real though, y'all did an amazing job. its anyone's game at this point.

Though I did try a couple lessons in the fingerstyle section and I came up with this song. I know there is a bit of edit and mixing and all but I put a lot of work into it and I totally had Syn in mind when I wrote this. Check it out and support my band:

isa_llorente24

Jul 13, 2020
Bogota-Colombia
And you thought the contests were over and done with! 😜

Not only does Syn have a new amp on the way, but he wants to give away a pedal as well, and YOU can win it! ✨💥✨
Here’s how:
  • Create a riff based off of one of Syn's tips from the lessons and post it here: https://syngates.com/media/categories/syns-tip-riffs-for-pedal-contest.17/
  • Students with an upgraded account (Supporters and Legends) will get double the riff points when they post their video!
  • The student making the most effort in their video will have a chance to win!
  • As always, Syn has the final say on who wins the contest!
*In the description of your video, please be sure to indicate which tip you used from which lesson and how you used it.

The deadline to submit a riff is December 6th. The winner will be announced during the week of December 7th!
Sound cool?

Good luck guys :money-face:
The winner it's ngonna be announced during this week, right? where you're gonna announced de winner? i mean, in wich part of the page. I have that two questions

Kfir Yaakovi

Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Israel
My submission to the contest:

Based on the tip from:

Economy Picking – The 3-1-3 Pattern – Lesson 78​

Syn's tips​

"Don’t get frustrated, this will all come to you in time! It’s a process and one that should be enjoyed so take breaks when you need, and just jam to the backing tracks without worrying about anything, Just Play!"

So I've been just jamming to the backing tracks without worrying about anything, and I missed the contest and forgot to make a video.
Thank you.
@Ids Schiere

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ids Schiere

Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com

Based on the tip from:

Syn's tips​

"Don’t get frustrated, this will all come to you in time! It’s a process and one that should be enjoyed so take breaks when you need, and just jam to the backing tracks without worrying about anything, Just Play!"

So I've been just jamming to the backing tracks without worrying about anything, and I missed the contest and forgot to make a video.
Thank you.
@Ids Schiere
Sooo, why am I tagged in this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: chris_is_cool

ari.mac

Legend
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy

Based on the tip from:

Syn's tips​

Thank you.
    @Ids Schiere
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Search over 1 MILLION titles!