• Syn and Papa G stream September 30th

click here to learn more It's happening. Private stream Sept 30th.

Would any beginners like a solo tutorial ?

Alicia Willis

Music Theory Bragger
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Augusta, GA
Hey guys !
So, I was thinking I really want to give something back. i know I have seen so many beginners who want to attempt a solo, and lets be honest, it’s frustrating when you just can’t get it right or you don’t understand the tabs or the video you’re watching goes way too fast !

So, would anyone like a tutorial for “Warmness on the Soul”
An easy A7X solo for my beginners ! And I would definitely teach it to you guys super slow !

let me know what you guys think !

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. I Run This Joint
Staff member
Legend
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Hey guys !
So, I was thinking I really want to give something back. i know I have seen so many beginners who want to attempt a solo, and lets be honest, it’s frustrating when you just can’t get it right or you don’t understand the tabs or the video you’re watching goes way too fast !

So, would anyone like a tutorial for “Warmness on the Soul”
An easy A7X solo for my beginners ! And I would definitely teach it to you guys super slow !

let me know what you guys think !

I'll watch it! I wanna learn from a Rockstar student!!!

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. I Run This Joint
Staff member
Legend
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Lies ! Lmao ! But I I’m going to try and make a video tomorrow for all my newbies so that they can play an avenged solo ! 👍🏻
Honestly girl GO FOR IT. You'll learn so much just by attempting to teach it. That's where you're tested on how well you really know something. And sometimes beginner's teach better than advanced players because they go slower. I'm in!

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Kim La

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Thats nice Alicia! Thats the only A7X solo I know, but nice to see you making a tut. Looking forward to it :)

Reactions: Alicia Willis