your first guitar

Joe Giumarello

Nov 11, 2019
My first guitar was a maestro acoustic. It was a 3/4 scale and I got it on my 7th birthday. I don’t play it anymore. My first electric was my uncles fender Stratocaster in seafoam blue.

Markus Nick

Nov 11, 2019
First acoustic was a cheap discounter guitar for 50 bucks.
My first electric was an Ibanez Black Night Gio and YES I still play with that guitare

Pablo De Miguel

Nov 11, 2019
My firts uitar was a Cheap Clasic guitar that sound realy bad and i dont play it ,my first electris guitar was a les paul Daytona and I still play it

Billie M

Nov 11, 2019
Mine was an Hondo classical guitar and yeah I still play with it. It’s not the best choice when I want to record something but when I feel like I’ve been running in circle for a while with my other guitar (an acoustic Art & Lutherie) I go back to this one for a while. It helps creatively since they don’t have the same feel or sound since they’re not the same kind of guitars either.

Ids Schiere

Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
Guitar Experience (years)
My first guitar was a really shit €30 acoustic nylon string and I’llein never play it again. The last time I played it was like 5 year ago because i needed a nylon string guitar for a project where a compared the tension of steel strings and nylon strings and the reasons why they differ

Zé Marques

Nov 11, 2019
First guitar was a classic guitar from an unknown brand. It still holds up past 8 years.

Dan Shipway

Nov 11, 2019
Guitar Experience (years)
1/2 scale black strat with 1 single coil. I cant play it because it wont tune due to the scale. £30 so thats what to expect.

Hayley Frederick

Nov 11, 2019
thats awesome guys, I was given my first guitar when i was about 9, it was nothing special it was like a 20$ guitar my sister bought me from walmart, but now that i have started this schooling my boyfriend was nice enough to give me his dean custom matte black and gold. I’m still trying to learn guitars haha.

Ed Seith

Nov 11, 2019
Marana, AZ USA
1986 Ibanez PL1660 in pearl white. I think I paid $250 for it new. Ibanez “Pro Rock’r” trem and some kind of rail-based humbucking pickups. Great, comfortable guitar. I customized it to unrecognizability and when I bought my new 1990 RG550, I left the strings off it for six months and the neck warped. There was no internet, and I couldn’t get it straightened out, so in my youthful ignorance, I tossed it in a dumpster.
Yes, it was wrong. Yes, I regret it. No, I never bought a replacement, but I’d think about it.

Bar Tzadok

Nov 11, 2019
my first electric guitar is a squier strat and i still play it cause its the only electric guitar ive got 🙁 hope to buy a new one soon 🙂

Kelly Heinen

Nov 11, 2019
My first guitar is the one I currently have. My SO got it when he was 8 and it’s a half-size acoustic :). But hey, it was free, so I’m not complaining!

Mikey Anglin

Nov 11, 2019
My dad gave me an old Odessa acoustic years ago. As a drummer I did little with it, although it plays really well now that I have an idea of what I’m doing. Priceless to me now, as it reminds me of him.

Adin Shepherd

Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
My first was a busted up, cheap ass Fender knock off. I don’t have it anymore, after about a year I upgraded to a Samick Warlock (which I put some nice EMGs into). It was a pretty solid guitar for what it was but as a 16 year old metalhead, it just didn’t scratch my itch.

Ben Thorpe

Nov 11, 2019
Only ever had one guitar lol. It’s a Yamaha Pacifica. Cheap, rugged, reliable and versatile. Cant go wrong 😉